Father’s Day is just around the corner. Do you have any plans? Here is what I am planning!
- Serve coffee, micheladas + a Spanish tortilla for breakfast. If you also have a husband or dad who likes a little spice in the morning, this would be perfect!
- Next up will be an outdoor adventure… I hope to find a new park that has a nice picnic spot.
- Return home and let daddy nap. How many dads would like a guilt free nap out there!?
- Open gifts (most likely a handmade drawing by our toddler and a surprise).
- Drink coffee + eat cake! I am thinking this will be the hit of the day! Andy has already chosen Thomas Keller’s Devil’s Food Cake.
- Relax, go on a stroll… whatever daddy wants to do!
- Get take-out of daddy’s choice!